Thursday, July 9, 2009

DAD!!! I WANT AN iPHONE!!!

have been abandoning my blog for quite some time
the reason :
1) no mood to blog
2) nothing to blog about
3) finishing my heroes this few days:P
ohh
results???
some say today at 2.30 pm
its like in 15 minutes time( when i start typing this post)
we shall wait and see my result
*sigh*
will be going back to UTP in 6 days time 
YIPEEE
*silence*
in this coming 6 days
i be downloading more movies.
some of the movie quality sucks
kena conned by torrent
t(-_-t)
thats all for today..
BYE
PS: this post have nothing to do with the title
if i were to ask that question 
my dad will coolly reply this:
you think i print money...
:)

2 comments:

Wan Lin said...

lol. yeah like mmy parents la... "im not atm machine..." haaha

*ritcTze - "[ 异想空间 ]" said...

i wana own an iPhone oso.. damn cool man.. but is the problem of money~ =.=