Friday, January 15, 2010

Updates~~~~

for months this blog has been abandoned by me, sorry!!

its the end of semester break and will be back to the jungle of 'HOPE' - UTP

hopefully its the same as before. =D

so the result is out after 2 months.

no comments on the result but its funny to have the same result for the past 3 semesters with my roommate - Leong Wai Chun.

maybe its coincidental, maybe its fate, maybe we trade answer during our finals ( it cant be, we sat a distance apart where communication between us will be heard by everyone in the hall)

ALL that I can say is I SHALL not change my roommate for the entire 4 year degree programme in UTP.

ok.

i shall sleep now.

BYE. NITE WORLD.

3 comments:

Wan Lin said...

jungle of 'hope' ...... -_-

LoLo said...

wah. stil same rsult with w.c? hahhahaha .. nice 1..

luqman afiq razali said...

wo edmund